Making employment happen
We focus on the individual. Our team members understand the importance of tailoring our services to meet each business’ needs.
- We’ve successfully connected 98,000 people with the right jobs since 1998.
- We’re among Australia’s leading providers of jobactive and Disability Employment Services on behalf of the Federal Government.
- We recruit staff across various industries and for communities located in and around our sites in Victoria, South Australia and Queensland.
MatchWorks is a founding member of the National Workforce Network (NWN) – a collaboration of Australian employment service providers. The NWN is a single point of contact for large employers wanting professional recruitment support for multiple locations in Australia.
We’re with you for the whole journey
What sets us apart is our commitment to building lasting relationships with our job seekers and employers. That’s why we support them at every stage of the recruitment process.
- We identify strategies and processes employers need to attract the best person for the position.
- We pinpoint job seekers’ strengths and opportunities for development to ensure you are job ready to secure long term employment.
Our relationship with employers and job seekers doesn’t end at the job appointment. We work with clients post-placement so those first few months of employment go smoothly and everyone involved is happy with the outcome.
MatchWorks offers a no-cost service to employers and registered job seekers. Moreover, we help develop diverse workplaces by assisting businesses to employ people with a disability and people from all cultures, backgrounds and age groups.
Your community is our community
As a Work for the Dole Coordinator, MatchWorks assists job seekers to gain work experience by connecting them with community organisations needing extra resources to complete local projects.
We are also a division of Karingal, a community services organisation providing support for people with a disability or mental illness, older Australians and those who are disadvantaged for more than 60 years.